It’s Throwback Thursday, and in today’s episode, I’m sharing the audio from ten authors who shared their books at the inaugural Epigraph Literary Festival in April 2022. All these authors have written books with themes of family and friendship. So if you love reading books that tell stories of the highs, lows, and complications of these relationships, then this episode is just for you.
Register to attend the Epigraph Literary Festival and join us from Thursday, April 27th through to Saturday, April 29th, 2023. Early birds get first dibs on even swag when they register at epigraphlitfest.com. See you there!
BOOKS MENTIONED DURING THE SHOW
BOOKS SHARED AT THE EPIGRAPH LITERARY FESTIVAL
- The Truth About Ben and June by Alex Kiester (Amazon or Bookshop)
- The Beach Trap by Ali Brady (Amazon or Bookshop)
- Everything Must Go by Camille Pagán (Amazon or Bookshop)
- The Patron Saint of Second Chances by Christine Simon (Amazon or Bookshop)
- Hope and Glory by Jendella Benson (Amazon or Bookshop)
- Sister Friends Forever by Kimberla Lawson Roby (Amazon or Bookshop)
- Lost and Found in Paris by Lian Dolan (Amazon or Bookshop)
- The Secret Life of Albert Entwistle by Matt Cain (Amazon or Bookshop)
- Vacationland by Meg Mitchell Moore (Amazon or Bookshop)
THE EPIGRAPH LITERARY FESTIVAL
The Epigraph Literary Festival is a free biannual virtual event that introduces readers to authors with upcoming books and hosts conversations about reading and the literary lifestyle. We host a Spring Summer festival in April and our Fall Winter festival in September.
Join us for 3-days of literary fun from Thursday, April 27th through to Saturday, April 29th, 2023! We will have amazing authors, fantastic speakers, fun lifestyle sessions, happy hours, giveaways, and more.
Register to attend at: epigraphlitfest.com.
Last Updated on May 21, 2023 by BiblioLifestyle