It’s Throwback Thursday, and in today’s episode, I’m sharing the audio from six authors who shared their books at the inaugural Epigraph Literary Festival in April 2022. All these authors had books that will allow you to escape to a different time and allow you to immerse yourself in a novel inspired by actual events. So if you love reading historical fiction, stay tuned.
Register to attend the Epigraph Literary Festival and join us from Thursday, April 27th through to Saturday, April 29th, 2023. Early birds get first dibs on even swag when they register at epigraphlitfest.com. See you there!
BOOKS MENTIONED DURING THE SHOW
BOOKS SHARED AT THE EPIGRAPH LITERARY FESTIVAL
- The Nurse’s Secret by Amanda Skenandore (Amazon or Bookshop)
- A Woman of Endurance by Dahlma Llanos-Figueroa (Amazon or Bookshop)
- The Mayfair Bookshop by Eliza Knight (Amazon or Bookshop)
- Miss Aldridge Regrets by Louise Hare (Amazon or Bookshop)
- The Librarian Spy by Madeline Martin (Amazon or Bookshop)
- The Last Hours in Paris by Ruth Druart (Amazon or Bookshop)
THE EPIGRAPH LITERARY FESTIVAL
The Epigraph Literary Festival is a free biannual virtual event that introduces readers to authors with upcoming books and hosts conversations about reading and the literary lifestyle. We host a Spring Summer festival in April and our Fall Winter festival in September.
Join us for 3-days of literary fun from Thursday, April 27th through to Saturday, April 29th, 2023! We will have amazing authors, fantastic speakers, fun lifestyle sessions, happy hours, giveaways, and more.
Register to attend at: epigraphlitfest.com.
Last Updated on May 21, 2023 by BiblioLifestyle