Last Updated on November 8, 2023 by BiblioLifestyle
The Puzzle Master by Danielle Trussoni
APPLE | GOOGLE | SPOTIFY | AMAZON
Ever wondered about the mysterious world of puzzles and the mind of a master puzzle-maker? In this episode, I chat with author Danielle Trussoni about her latest novel, “The Puzzle Master.” We explore the intricate life of the book’s protagonist, Mike Brink, a world-renowned puzzle maker with a rare medical condition who stumbles upon a dangerous conspiracy. Alongside this, Danielle gives us a sneak peek into the next Mike Brink book, shares valuable insights into her research process, and writing journey, gives advice for budding authors, and shares some great book recommendations. Tune in to discover how puzzles can unravel intriguing narratives and unlock the secrets of the human brain.
BOOKS MENTIONED DURING THE SHOW
BOOKS READ, LOVED, AND WOULD NOW RECOMMEND
- The Leftover Woman by Jean Kwok (Amazon or Bookshop)
- Broadway Butterfly by Sara DiVello (Amazon or Bookshop)
- The Chronicles of Narnia (Box Set – Amazon or Bookshop)
- Nancy Drew (Starter Set – Amazon or Bookshop)
- The Complete Tales & Poems of Edgar Allan Poe (Amazon or Bookshop)
- P.S. If you’re interested in reading Poe, check out The Beginner’s Guide to Reading Edgar Allan Poe article.
- Stephen King
BOOKS ON THE TBR
ABOUT DANIELLE TRUSSONI
Danielle Trussoni is the New York Times bestselling author of the novels The Ancestor, Angelology, and Angelopolis, all New York Times Notable Books, and the memoirs The Fortress and Falling Through the Earth, named one of the ten best books of the year by The New York Times Book Review. She writes the monthly horror column for the New York Times Book Review. A graduate of the Iowa Writers’ Workshop and winner of the Michener-Copernicus Society of America Fellowship, her work has been translated into more than thirty languages.