You Can Trust Me by Wendy Heard
APPLE | GOOGLE | SPOTIFY | AMAZON
Two best friends have been grifting their way through California’s elite, but their next target is not who he seems to be; their scam goes awry and ends up putting their lives in danger. Listen in as I chat with author Wendy Heard about her latest novel, You Can Trust Me.
BOOKS MENTIONED DURING THE SHOW
BOOKS READ, LOVED, AND WOULD NOW RECOMMEND
- Vampire Weekend by Mike Chen (Amazon or Bookshop)
- When You Least Expect It by Haley Cass (Amazon)
- Rosaline Palmer Takes the Cake by Alexis Hall (Amazon or Bookshop)
- The Body Keeps the Score by Bessel van der Kolk (Amazon or Bookshop)
- The Girl With the Silver Eyes by Willo Davis Roberts (Amazon or Bookshop)
- Bunnicula books by James Howe (Amazon or Bookshop)
BOOKS ON THE TBR STACK
ABOUT WENDY HEARD
Wendy Heard is the author of suspense and thrillers for adults and teens, including You Can Trust Me, The Kill Club, She’s Too Pretty to Burn, and Dead End Girls. Heard has spent most of her life in Los Angeles, which is on fire more than she would prefer, and she can often be found haunting local hiking trails and bookstores. She loves all things vintage and has a collection of thrillers and adventure books from the ’80s. You can hear more from Heard through her newsletter.
Last Updated on August 10, 2023 by BiblioLifestyle