Today, Victoria shares six new books from across genres to read this winter. So if you’re looking to add some good books to your TBR, I think you will enjoy this episode.
These six books are from the Minimalist Reading List in The BiblioLifestyle 2023 Winter Reading Guide. The full guide has eighteen new releases organized across six categories. Our Minimalist Reads list has six titles that we highly recommend if you’re only going to pick up a few reads this winter.
BOOKS MENTIONED DURING THE SHOW
6 New Books to Read this Winter
- The Kiss Quotient by Helen Hoang (Amazon or Bookshop)
- First Comes Like by Alisha Rai (Amazon or Bookshop)
- We Were the Lucky Ones by Georgia Hunter (Amazon or Bookshop)
- The Tattooist of Auschwitz by Heather Morris (Amazon or Bookshop)
- Hope and Glory by Jendella Benson (Amazon or Bookshop)
- The Other Black Girl by Zakiya Dalila Harris (Amazon or Bookshop)
- How the One-Armed Sister Sweeps Her House by Cherie Jones (Amazon or Bookshop)
- Here Comes the Sun by Nicole Dennis-Benn (Amazon or Bookshop)
- The Club by Ellery Lloyd (Amazon or Bookshop)
- Please Join Us by Catherine McKenzie (Amazon or Bookshop)
- The Ten Thousand Doors of January by Alix E. Harrow (Amazon or Bookshop)
- Gods of Jade and Shadow by Silvia Moreno-Garcia (Amazon or Bookshop)
- Download your free copy of The 2023 BiblioLifestyle Winter Reading Guide. It’s a free downloadable pdf guide sharing some of the best new books of the season, fun things to do at home, winter-themed recipes, and tips to help improve your reading life.
Last Updated on February 16, 2023 by BiblioLifestyle