It’s Throwback Thursday, and in today’s episode, I’m sharing the audio from eight authors who shared their books at the inaugural Epigraph Literary Festival in April 2022. All these authors had books that would have you ‘falling for romance’ if you weren’t an avid romance reader already. So if you love reading books that end happily ever after, then this episode is just for you.
Register to attend the Epigraph Literary Festival and join us from Thursday, April 27th through to Saturday, April 29th, 2023. Early birds get first dibs on even swag when they register at epigraphlitfest.com. See you there!
BOOKS MENTIONED DURING THE SHOW
BOOKS SHARED AT THE EPIGRAPH LITERARY FESTIVAL
- Good Morning, Love by Ashley M. Coleman (Amazon or Bookshop)
- Fool Me Once by Ashley Winstead (Amazon or Bookshop)
- In the Event of Love by Courtney Kae (Amazon or Bookshop)
- To Marry and to Meddle by Martha Waters (Amazon or Bookshop)
- Business Not As Usual by Sharon C. Cooper (Amazon or Bookshop)
- Sari, Not Sari by Sonya Singh (Amazon or Bookshop)
- Queerly Beloved by Susie Dumond (Amazon or Bookshop)
- Twice a Quinceañera by Yamile Saied Méndez (Amazon or Bookshop)
THE EPIGRAPH LITERARY FESTIVAL
The Epigraph Literary Festival is a free biannual virtual event that introduces readers to authors with upcoming books and hosts conversations about reading and the literary lifestyle. We host a Spring Summer festival in April and our Fall Winter festival in September.
Join us for 3-days of literary fun from Thursday, April 27th through to Saturday, April 29th, 2023! We will have amazing authors, fantastic speakers, fun lifestyle sessions, happy hours, giveaways, and more.
Register to attend at: epigraphlitfest.com.
Last Updated on May 21, 2023 by BiblioLifestyle