Last Updated on December 29, 2023 by showitadmin
Holiday Cheer & Romance Novels with Jean Meltzer
APPLE | GOOGLE | SPOTIFY | AMAZON
We’re spreading holiday cheer in today’s episode! Author Jean Meltzer joins me on the couch to talk about her fantastic romance novels (The Matzah Ball, Mr. Perfect on Paper, Kissing Kosher) and to share all things holidays, family traditions, and Hanukkah! From the miracle of the oil and the delightful fried foods that mark the celebrations, this chat will leave you feeling the warmth of the holiday season and the love embedded in Jean’s books. So dive into this festive literary chat that will leave you with a heart full of holiday cheer, renewed appreciation for different holiday celebrations, and walk away with book recommendations!
BOOKS MENTIONED DURING THE SHOW
- The Matzah Ball (Amazon or Bookshop)
- Mr. Perfect on Paper (Amazon or Bookshop)
- Kissing Kosher (Amazon or Bookshop)
BOOKS READ, LOVED, AND WOULD NOW RECOMMEND
- Meet You in the Middle by Devon Daniels (Amazon or Bookshop)
- Twelve Hours in Manhattan by Maan Gabriel (Amazon or Bookshop)
- A Shot in the Dark by Victoria Lee (Amazon or Bookshop)
- What You Do to Me by Rochelle B. Weinstein (Amazon or Bookshop)
- Keep This Off the Record by Arden Joy (Amazon or Bookshop)
ABOUT JEAN MELTZER
Jean Meltzer studied dramatic writing at NYU Tisch and has earned numerous awards for her work in television, including a daytime Emmy. She spent five years in rabbinical school before her chronic illness forced her to withdraw, and her father told her she should write a book—just not a Jewish one because no one reads those. Kissing Kosher is her third novel.