Last Updated on June 8, 2023 by BiblioLifestyle
The Three of Us by Ore Agbaje-Williams
What would you do if your two favorite people, your partner, and your best friend, hated each other? Discover the captivating dynamics between characters in Ore Agbaje-Williams’ debut novel, The Three of Us. Ore shares her insights on the characters, along with discussing the origin of the story from a real-life conversation with her best friend.
Join us as we laugh over the character of Temi, who embodies the no-nonsense, honest approach to her beliefs, even when it is against the social norm. With her wit and sharp comebacks, she isn’t afraid to speak her mind, making her the most upfront character in the story. As we dive deeper into the novel, we also ponder on the idea that falling in love doesn’t always result in happy endings, and discuss five literary relationships where breaking up was the best choice.
BOOKS MENTIONED DURING THE SHOW
BOOKS READ, LOVED, AND WOULD NOW RECOMMEND
- Send Nudes by Saba Sans (Amazon)
- Tomorrow, and Tomorrow, and Tomorrow by Gabrielle Zevin (Amazon or Bookshop)
- Happy Place by Emily Henry (Amazon or Bookshop)
- The World of Peter Rabbit by Beatrix Potter (Amazon or Bookshop)
- James and the Giant Peach by Roald Dahl (Amazon or Bookshop)
- To Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee (Amazon or Bookshop)